Thank you for your willingness to present at the CAP23 Annual Meeting. The information below will assist you in your preparations as faculty.
Course Materials Resources
Faculty resources are provided to faculty to help create high quality education materials. Ensure you review each slide to ensure that all images are your own. To protect you and the CAP, use non-copyright protected images in your presentation and cite using AMA style. Contact us if you have any questions about your course presentation.
- Avoiding ACCME and copyright issues: A to Z faculty guide
- Presentation Tips
- Adding Interactivity to Your Course
- Poll Everywhere Quick Guide
Learn how to incorporate informatics content into your CAP23 presentation.
Course Materials Due August 23, 2023
A presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint will be required for each course. Course presentations, materials are due August 23, 2023. If you have any special AV requirements, prework, or needs for your course, please contact us right away.
Course Materials Submission Instructions
- Use the CAP23 PowerPoint Template. CAP staff are available to assist applying the template, if needed.
- Upload your course materials and any additional documents here: CAP23 Dropbox
Faculty Photo and Biography Submission
Your photo and brief biography will be used to market and promote your CAP23 course.
Faculty Registration and Travel Information
Send questions and comments to:
Lisa Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or
800-323-4040 ext. 7378