This Pathology in the Islands webpage provides the workshop participant with online access to course materials and program information. Please plan to bring your Wi-Fi enabled laptop or tablet to the workshop to access the materials during the event. You may also download or print a PDF version of the course materials and bring them to the workshop.
The 2023 program will focus on Breast, Genitourinary, and Gynecologic pathology.
As an outcome of this program, you will learn to:
- Identify, assess and diagnose neoplastic and non-neoplastic entities and their mimickers in breast, genitourinary, and gynecologic pathology.
- Be aware of diagnostic pitfalls that the expert faculty and peers have encountered in everyday practice.
- Manage common diagnostic challenges.
- Apply recent evidence-based guidelines and developments in ancillary testing to day-to-day work.
- Demonstrate their own knowledge and comprehension via activities and audience participation.
Monday, June 26, 2023
Lobular Neoplasia in situ
Problematic Proliferations: Recurrent Diagnostic Challenges
Prostate Cancer Grading Update
Biopsy Diagnosis of Prostatic Adenocarcinoma
Tuesday, June 27, 2023
Pitfalls in the Diagnosis of High-grade Ovarian Carcinoma
The Spectrum of High-grade Endometrial Carcinomas from Morphology to Molecular
Papillary Perplexities in Breast Pathology
Wednesday, June 28, 2023
Updates in Renal Neoplasia
Challenges in the Diagnosis of Non-invasive Bladder Lesions
Molar Disease and Mole Mimics
Uterine Sarcoma Diagnosis: A Practical Approach
Thursday, June 29, 2023
Spindle Cell Nightmares
Predictive and Prognostic Biomarker Testing in Breast Cancer
Invasive Endocervical Adenocarcinoma: Selected Issues in Classification, Staging, and Differential Diagnosis
Practical Approach to the Classification and Staging of Invasive Urothelial Carcinoma
If you have any questions, please contact the CAP at 800-323-4040 option 1, or Email: email@example.com